Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dancin the night away, Greek style

Monday 5/25/09
We are back from Thessaloniki and loving our time back at Cosmo. It is our home away from home :). Last night we had a great Greek feast and danced the evening away with traditional Greek dances! I have a video of the whole thing! Today we went to the Parthenon and Mars hill! It was soooooooo cool. We also got to shop around Athens today and just be tourist. The other day we went to the Red Light district, let me just tell you be prepared, there will be a lot of processing :).

Some sad news, my camera got stolen :(. Trust me there were many tears, Someone pick pocketed me on the train. Thank God that I have so many wonderful teammates that have shared their cameras with me. Sorry guys! I tried to be careful, but the pick pocketers are EVERYWHERE!

Besides that, everything has been wonderful. If you read through the book of Acts, I have basically been everywhere in that book. It is a lot hotter here than we expected, it was about 90 today. I am looking forward to a little cooler weather. Part of our team left this evening to go on with their travels and we have one more day here. We will be leaving Wednesday morning to be back in Denver Wednesday night, I am guessing we will be at CCU around 10pm.

No comments: