Thursday, February 12, 2009

Help with fundraiser!!

Hey all!

Some of you know this and some of you do not, but this summer I am traveling to Greece with CCU to work with prostitutes in Athens. Our team has a lot of money to raise as Greece is not close :). Our team was offered an opportunity to help out with judging the “Cup stacking Contest”. I know you are asking what a Cup stacking Contest is. Well if you have ever watched ESPN you have probably seen the people that stack cups on top of each other as fast as they can; the person that does this the fastest wins. It is a huge contest around the country and my team has the opportunity to supply the judges for this contest. If each person in my team brings five to ten people to be judges we get a lot of money for our trip. This is a HUGE fundraiser for us!

SO what I am asking is if you would come support me and my team by being a judge with us? The commitment would be one afternoon of training and April 18th and 19th all day. Food will be provided. (It is in the works to go to my house afterward for some good home cookin for all that help) AND the best part is that you get to be on ESPN, LIVE!

I understand that is kind of a long commitment and if you can not do it, I understand. But I would love it if you could take two days out and help my team and me! Besides, how many people have had the opportunity to say that they were a judge at an ESPN Cup stacking Contest :)? I would greatly appreciate any help!!!!

If you can, I need your commitment to this. Please let me know as soon as you can! You all are great! Thank you for your support!

Love you guys!!!!!

No comments: